Purpose of the Young Professionals Roundtable
The Oklahoma Women’s Coalition’s Young Professionals Roundtable is a group of young professionals, ages 21-40, who are committed to improving the lives of women and girls in Oklahoma through leadership development, networking opportunities and mentorship.
Young Professionals Roundtable members help achieve the Coalition’s mission by:
- Networking with other young professionals who share a belief in our mission;
- Being an ambassador and spreading the word about the mission and work of the Coalition;
- Sharing opportunities in the community where the Coalition can become active;
- Participating in Coalition events including Advocacy Committees, Day at the Capitol, OneVoice Luncheon, volunteer work and educational programs; and
- Establishing and participating in mentorship relationships with affiliated organizations, women and girls.
Young Professionals Roundtable should achieve the following goals for OWC:
- Develop future leaders and board members who are educated about the challenges facing women in our state;
- Provide volunteers when needed;
- Cultivate individual donations and future donors.
Benefits of Membership
We will meet bimonthly for a networking event, volunteer activity or an educational meeting. Anyone is welcome to join us during these gatherings.
OWC EVENTS 2016-17
August 30, 2016– YPR Meet & Greet, Fassler Hall 5:30-7 p.m.
October 11, 2016- Board Training, Jennifer Meckling (OK Center for Nonprofits), 5:30-7 p.m. at BKD
Two Leadership Square South Tower, Suite 600, 211 N Robinson Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
February 28, 2017- Female Leader Panel, 5:30-7 p.m. Dunlap Codding (609 W. Sheridan, Oklahoma City)
April 4, 2017- Equal Pay Day 2017- Unhappy Hour, Location TBD
May 2, 2017 – Kendra Gives Back, Kendra Scott|Classen Curve 5-8 p.m.
June 2017- End of Year Celebration TBD
How to Join
Simply fill out the short information form below.
You will begin receiving our e-mail communications, including meetings, activities, and events.