The Oklahoma Women’s Coalition partners with organizations who, like us, work to improve the lives of women and girls. The Coalition supports the work of these organizations through collaborative efforts, educational events, and by promoting their projects and programs.
Our goal is to speak with one voice for all women and girls!
Advocacy: Your legislative priorities are our legislative priorities.The Coalition staff and board members will solicit information from partners to determine needs and priorities for each legislative session.
Collaborative Efforts: Partner organization representatives attend our programs, participate in committees and help determine the work of the Coalition. The only way the Coalition can be effective statewide is to have a network of partners working together to improve outcomes in our state.
Educational Events: Educational events give partner organizations the opportunity to co-host and help lead events. The network of individuals and organizations spread awareness and educate Oklahomans about the need to improve outcomes for women and girls.
Promotion: The Coalition proudly highlights organizational partners’ projects and programs on our website and through social media so more people in Oklahoma understand the challenges and opportunities for women and girls.
As a Coalition Partner, your organization can:
- Learn about bills and initiatives in the Oklahoma Legislature impacting Oklahoma women and girls
- Connect with organizations across Oklahoma that share your issue concerns
- Provide input to our Advocacy Committee as it shapes our advocacy agenda
- Serve on one or more of four Coalition HAVE issue committees, making sure women and girls HAVE a better future in regard to Health and Wellness, Alternatives to Incarceration, Violence Prevention and Response, and Economic Security.
- Gain information about your programs and events included in our communications and social media outreach efforts
- Receive our eNewsletter to stay informed on Coalition activities
- And much more!
Membership dues begin at a minimum of $150 per year
We hope you will be a part of the Coalition’s partnership program.
Contact us today for more information!