What do you do?
- We advocate. The Oklahoma Women’s Coalition works with organizations and individuals to identify legislation that affects women and girls. Based on this input, we prioritize legislative needs during each legislative session and advocate at the capitol for women and girls.
- We collaborate. The Coalition works with partner organizations across the state to determine the priorities of the Coalition. Partners attend our programs and serve on our Issue Committees in order to guide the Coalition. Our goal is to head an effective, statewide network of organizations.
- We educate. The Coalition hosts numerous educational events, sometimes in conjunction with partner organizations. These events spread awareness about the status of women and girls in our state and educate Oklahomans on what can be done to improve it.
- We promote. The Coalition features our organizational partners on our website and social media outreach. By publicizing their projects and programs, we can expand the influence of our network.
Do you offer services?
- The Oklahoma Women’s Coalition does not offer services such as legal aid, food, shelter, or clothing to women and girls. However, many of our partners offer these services and more. If you are looking for services, or to donate items, click here for a list of our partners.
How do I become a member?
- You can donate to the Coalition here.
- Join the Voices for Change Circle by donating at least $1000 per year.
How do I get involved?
- Attend or help with events like Oklahoma Women’s Day, One Voice Luncheon, and our Annual Meeting.
- Serve on one of our HAVE Issue Committees
What does my donation go toward?
Your generosity goes toward a plethora of Coalition efforts:
- YOU enhance the Coalition’s statewide network by supporting outreach campaigns in major areas such as Tulsa, Lawton, Enid, and Ardmore.
- YOU advocate for legislative issues that are important to the Coalition and its partner organizations.
- YOU develop women and girls into leaders through the Coalition’s leadership development workshop.
- YOU educate Oklahomans on the issues faced by women and girls through partnership programs, leadership conferences, and educational campaigns.
Ultimately, YOU support the overall well-being and life worth as One Voice for Oklahoma women and girls.